Lifestyle

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Tom Ford - Beard Care

Fashion icon and fragrance expert Tom Ford has introduced two additions to the Tom Ford men’s skincare range; a Conditioning Beard Oil  and Beard Comb.

The Conditioning Beard Oil is available in three Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances: Neroli Portofino, Tobacco Vanille and Oud Wood. It’s a lightweight oil which fortifies, re-textures, conditions and nourishes with a blend of almond, jojoba and grape seed essential oils as well as the natural antioxidant Vitamin E.

5 comments:

  1. I have started following you because I like the way you have maintained your beard. If I am right then I think it require quality beard oil and beard grooming products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blog post!! Very informative and also easy to understand. Looking for more such comments!! Do you have a facebook? I recommended it on digg. The only thing that it’s missing is a bit of new design.
    Beard oils

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
    best beard oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a lot of fun working the craft show circuit with him and watching him bask in the frequent compliments best beard oils

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS